- 1991-2004: Fundamental projects funded by the Serbian Ministry of Science, Technology and Development (participant)
- 1999-2001: EUROPROBE/PANCARDI Project, Group for Magmatism and Mantle Xenoliths (participant)
- 2001/2002: Royal Society Joint Project Grant: “Tertiary post-collisional magmatism and geodynamics of the Central (part of the) Balkan Peninsula” (participant)
- 2001-2003: Petrological and geochemical study of the Serbian ultrapotassic province, funded by the German Ministry of Science (principal investigator).
- 2004-: The origin of Mediterranean ultrapotassic rocks - Os, Hf, Li and B perspective, funded by the German Ministry of Science (principal investigator).
- 2006- : Lamproitic volcanism in Turkey: mineral chemistry, geochemistry and age constraints, funded by the German Ministry of Science (project leader).
- 2006- : The geochemistry and geodynamic significance of basaltic rocks from Mesozoic Serbian ophiolites, funded by the German Ministry of Science (project leader).
- 2007-: Depletion and metasomatic history of lithospheric mantle under the Balkans: accreted arc-oceanic lithosphere ?, a part of “the Accretionary orogens project” within the “Cluster of Excellence“ of University of Mainz, funded by Republic of Rheinland Pfalz.
- 2009-2010 : In situ mineral isotopic and trace elements characterization of Tertiary high-MgO ultrapotassic rocks from Mediterranean, funded by Inneruniversitäre Forschungsförderung, University Mainz