- Stay tuned for a Science perspective of Boris on lithospheric rheology (sep. 30, 2016).
- Adina & Roberta are moving on to warmer regions for a postdoc in San Diego & a PhD in Melbourne.
- Georg & Lorenzo handed in their MSc-thesis
- Tobias defended his thesis on April 5, 2016, Ragnar on April 8, and Adina on June 3.
Our latest 4 publications:
- The dynamics of the early Earth was different than that of the modern earth. Read how and why.
- We describe our first 3D models of the India-Asia collision. More will follow.
- Read about Naiara's 3D models of multilayer folding.
- How does magma migrate through continental lithosphere? Read about a new numerical methodology developed for this.